PayPal.com is the international service used for money transfer. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer. You may have seen the Donate buttons from Paypal on many blogs. These allow your blog visitors to express their satisfaction about your blog in a monetary way.
Here is how to add a paypal donate button to your blog :
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Merchant Services.
3. Click Donations.
4. Complete the form with the details of your item and select the Donation button you wish to use. For assistance with this process, click More Resources in the upper right corner of this page.
5. In the Currency drop down box, select the type of currency you would like to receive your payments in.
6. If you need to specify additional details, click Add More Options and fill out the appropriate fields, otherwise click Create Button Now.
7. If you selected Add More Options, click Create Button Now.
8. Copy the HTML code into a text file in Notepad and save it. Click Done if you are finished creating buttons, or click on Create Another Button if you want to make additional buttons.
9. Login at Blogger.com.
10. Click on Layout link on Dashboard.
11. Click the Add page Element link in sidebar on the Page Elements subtab of Template tab.
13. Paste the code from Paypal under the Contents window. Save.
14. Clear Cache and view Blog.